The MotorSports Camera Software requires you to have MP4 Installed.
If you need to install MP4 software you can download it here.
The software download will be in a ZIP file. If you need to download winzip,
you can do that here
To download the Motorsports Camera Software GO HERE
Get the Software Set-up Instructions Here or just read them below:
To Run the Software
1. Download software to your hard drive to your computer from the enclosed SD card.
2. Start software from your desktop, look for the software called”BLACK BOX”.
(if screen shot is too large adjust properties for video display accordingly)
3. Load recorded SD card into reader or any Sd slot on your Windows based computer.
4. Click on the center right-hand side“ Open File” tab, a second window will open.
5. This window will be called “File List” , there you will find a tab ”Select Directory” find the
drive you have the SD card on, highlight and click OK
6. Once all of the files from the SD card drive appear in the “ File List” window, highlight all
files and click on the Orange arrow.
7. All of the file should now appear in the lower right window of the Black box home screen.
8. Now you are ready to run the software!
9. Click on the play arrow on the controls, on the center left section of the software,
and ENJOY YOUR ACTION !!!
10. All streaming at the same time will be, front,rear view, speed, direction, “G” forces, time, and date!!
11. You can adjust the speed, and volume on the slide bars on the right center part of the desktop.
12. The map button in the center bottom part will open up GOOGLE EARTH, and will show both
street names, and satellite view, or either.
13. You also can make MP4 videos with a click, the top button on the upper right hand side
“ THIRD FROM THE LEFT” which will give you the option of a front view or a rear view.
Each can be made separately at the same time for each 3 minute clip.
14. You can also make a snapshot of the current view by pausing the video where you want and
pressing the top button, on the upper right hand side “second from the left button”, for a
separate front view, or rear view, again being able to do this all at once.
15. You also can print a screen shot of the complete desktop, the top button on the upper right hand side
16. You can skip files , by double clicking on the one you want, or by pressing the fast forward button, or backwards accordingly.